It is the most direct alternative to ISO6432 actuators up to Ø20 stroke 50 with regard to the force developed, anchors and linear dimensions.
The linear actuator EMA.020.050 develops a tensile force and thrust of 20kg. nominally maintaining levels of absorption of less than 1.5A and has a travel speed of approximately 15mm/sec do.
The construction is expressly designed for the industrial field with the following main measures:
- Degree of protection IP65 in static conditions (IP54 phase shift)
- Functional Components sintered metal
- Guide rod sintered bronze
- AISI 303 stainless steel rod
- All external screws are stainless steel
To help control during application contains the following integrated devices:
- Absolute Rotary Encoder 2 pulses / revolution for deduction of the race made
- Home limit switch "IN" for a zero effective without mechanical stop.
ELIMINATION OF COSTS PRODUCTION AIR
The electric actuator allows to eliminate the high costs of production of the air and has a low power consumption as it requires energy only when it is activated to change the stroke.
NO MORE 'DOWNTIME
The format can be changed in just one click: it is sufficient to change the travel via PC / PLC and the game is done.
The time required to adjust the line to the new format are reset to the advantage of production which has no more interruptions.
NO MORE 'IN THE LINE ACTION BY THE OPERATOR TO FORMAT CHANGE
Operator adjustments are limited to a minimum, since you are no longer forced to intervene manually to the format change that happens automatically.